ANNOUNCING NEW BOOK
World Health Organization estimates that 3.6% of the people in the world will have a posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in their life. The PTSD is a devastating situation that can disorganized the rational and emotional functions of the brain. It’s observed that affected people develop high stress and anxiety, as well as clutter their mind with self-deprecation and self-destructive thoughts. And the vicious circle grows, often resulting to isolation from the family and society. Another significant repercussion of the PTSD is the spatial disorganization—people will start to terribly clutter their home and office.
Put That Stuff Down unfolds a decluttering journey through a series of simple powerful techniques to better the life of people troubled by PTSD. The first thing it does is finding the inner calm and power, by decluttering the mind. At a mind-balanced state, it introduces decluttering secrets that enables an easier process of going through stuff in home and office. The authors went through many hoops in moving and refitting their houses, and hereby suggest organizing patterns and healthy time practices that will engage peace and harmony in affected people and their surroundings’ life.
- This powerful journey will help you find your deep motivations.
- You will discover how to create new goals just for you.
- Powerful methods will strengthen your mindset to get through PTSD.
- You will finally break the cycle of depression and find the desires to continue and enjoy life.
- You will unveil secrets to stop the clutter taking over your life and create decluttering habits.
- You will master proven methods to organize your environment at home and at the office.
- You will assimilate life and mind principles to reduce your stress.
- You will stop running after your time and acquire healthy time practice.
- You will be able to seek the compassionate help to support you.
- You will reduce your negative self-beliefs and develop your self-esteem.
IN THESE PAGES YOU WILL UNCOVER…
Put That Stuff Down presents a powerful journey to find peace of mind, gain healthier time practice, fully enjoy your life into an organized and welcoming home,
and all that to finally cope with your PTSD.
- Learn and review the fundamentals of what PTSD is.
- Discover ways to set strong adapted goals and objectives to enable your motivation.
- Use a powerful affirmation technique to strengthen your mindset.
- Understand how trauma affects accumulation and clutter cycle.
- Use the substantial linkage of your emotions, thoughts and behaviours to break negative patterns.
- Unveil three secrets to make your decluttering successful.
- Learn tips and tricks to organize your home.
- Reach your mindfulness and overcome your stress and anxiety.
- Control and carefully use your time to win.
- How to accept yourself, enjoy life and develop helping interactions with others.
BUT… YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRUST WHAT WE SAY SEE WHAT OTHER SAYS ABOUT IT
This practical guide to uncluttering your home and life is also a well written and honest account of Valérie and Jean-Michel's PTSD healing journey. By courageously sharing their journey they optimistically hope to reduce the taboo of PTSD. The authors weave fact together with their stories encouraging the reader to examine the trauma and emotion underlying hoarding while providing a goal setting process designed to improve your life. Well done Valérie and Jean- Michel.
Put That Stuff Down shares simple yet powerful techniques to better the life of people suffering from PTSD. Start your decluttering journey in finding your inner calm by re-examining your life, organizing your patterns, and reducing your negative beliefs. These proven methods will give peace and harmony to your life and the people around you.
Valérie Huard and Jean-Michel Tétreault are rockstars! They dedicate their work for people with PTSD, enabling them to understand how trauma affects accumulation of things and clutter cycle. Learn the ultimate tips and tricks into an organized and welcoming home that will also help you cope with your PTSD.
Suffering from PTSD is extremely debilitating. This book will help you learn to overcome your stress and anxiety by decluttering the mess in your life, starting with organizing your home. A clean home will clear your mind and strengthen your mindset. Take that crucial first step and enjoy life NOW!